Nieuw! WE Scar GBBR /w SRU Kit & Custom HPA adapters

hans
Site Admin

Nieuw! WE Scar GBBR /w SRU Kit & Custom HPA adapters

Bericht door hans »

Hi Guys & Gals, For sale is my WE Scar L project that unfortunately I just don’t have time to use due to work and other commitments. The gun is basically new been skirmished maybe twice. It’s had an upgraded full metal NPAS installed as well as the Angry Gun Rapid Fire spring installed. Included in the sale is the SRU kit for it, making it a CQB machine (sells for around 125 eur). Also comes with a mock foam-filled suppressor, red dot sight (needs batteries) and a tan foregrip. Comes with Hard Case! It’s running a 6.03 tight bore and maple leaf bucking. It comes with 3x HPA adapter designed myself and 3D printed in carbon SLA there a bit hit and miss and need some fiddling to get the mag to seal properly against the bolt. But if you can get them working you can use the 2x 300rnd high caps included instead of 30rnd gas mags costing stupid money each. The downside is the mag I had was broken during R&D to make the adapters so does not come with a gas magazine. Offers around 350eur welcome but nothing silly please. Collection only but you can arrange your own pick up if needed with UPS etc.

Bron: https://www.airsoftmarkt.nl/advertentie ... a-adapters
Plaats reactie